This Website is owned and operated by TailorMade Financial, Inc. (“TailorMade”). We understand and value your privacy, particularly when it comes to your financial information. We are committed to protecting all of the personal information that we collect and do not distribute this information to third parties.
Links to Third Party Sites
The Site may contain links to other sites or resources over which TailorMade does not have control (“External Web Sites”). We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these External Web Sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our Site, and to read the privacy statements of each and every External Web Site that collects your Personally Identifying Information. These links are being provided as a convenience, and TailorMade is not responsible for the content of such External Web Sites.
We employ technological and administrative measures to protect your personally identifying information from loss, unauthorized access or disclosure. We may use firewalls, password protection, secure socket layer and other security measures to help prevent unauthorized access to your personally identifying information.
Online Security Tips
While TailorMade is committed to ensure the highest standard of security on our systems, you as the end-user also play an important role to ensure that you are adequately protected when you use the Internet. The following security best practices are recommended:
- Install anti-virus, anti-spyware and other internet security software on your PC. Use it regularly and keep it up-to-date.
- Take advantage of your PC’s security features. Make sure your browser uses the strongest encryption available and be aware of the encryption levels of the sites and applications you use.
- Regularly update your PC’s operating system and Web browser software with the vendor’s software patches and updates to protect your PC against known vulnerabilities.
- Do what you can to prevent unauthorized people from using your PC.
- Change your passwords often. Be sure to choose passwords that are hard for others to guess.
- If you notice suspicious activity in your accounts, report it immediately to the appropriate parties.
- Do not download or open any attachments sent to you by unsolicited email. Once opened, these programs may contain malicious programs that can compromise your PC’s security.
- Be on the alert for phishing scams. Access Web sites by typing the Web addresses directly into your Web browser or by using Web addresses you have bookmarked, instead of via embedded links in unsolicited emails
TailorMade recognizes the privacy interests of children and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities and interests. This Site is not intended for children under the age of 13. TailorMade does not target its services or this website to children under 13. TailorMade does not knowingly collect personally identifying information from children under the age of 13.
Notification of Changes